Welcome to the Kegonsa Seed Fund Website
Kegonsa Seed Fund I, LP is Wisconsin's premier seed venture capital fund. The Fund is managed by Kegonsa Capital Partners, LLC, a Wisconsin-based venture capital management firm.
On January 15, 2010, the Kegonsa Seed Fund completed its investment period; at this time, the Fund is no longer making investments in new portfolio companies.
For more information about the Kegonsa Seed Fund, please see About the Fund.
About Kegonsa Capital Partners
Kegonsa Capital Partners, LLC is a leading Wisconsin venture capital management firm. It is the general partner of the Kegonsa Seed Fund I, LP and the managing member of the Kegonsa Coinvest Fund I, LLC, a growth stage investment fund.
Kegonsa Capital Partners employs a Money for Minnows investment strategy. The goal of the Money for Minnows strategy is to maximize new company creation by spreading venture capital across diverse industries, technologies, and locations throughout Wisconsin.
For more information about the Money for Minnows strategy, please review this free white paper on the Kegonsa Capital Partners website.
- Kegonsa Seed Fund Sells Second Portfolio Company
- Stealth Therapeutics gets OK to sell its first product
- Ken Johnson Looks for Seeds of Success
- Three Kegonsa Seed Fund Companies Selected as 2010 Wisconsin Companies to Watch
- Kegonsa Seed Fund Experiences First Portfolio Company Exit
- Kegonsa Seed Fund Named to Entrepreneur's VC Top 100
- Kegonsa Seed Fund Launched