|Manager:||Peter Drumm (CEO)|
For information about Stealth Therapeutics, please visit the company website at www.stealththerapeutics.com.
Bradley Glenn, M.D., is the founder of Stealth Therapeutics, Inc. He currently serves on the company's Board of Directors.
Bradley is a board certified Interventional Radiologist. Before founding Stealth Therapeutics, Bradley successfully licensed patents for his previous medical inventions to Johnson & Johnson.
Peter Drumm, CPA, is the CEO of Stealth Therapeutics, Inc.
Peter was previously the General Manager of JTPackard, where he was one of the company's first ten employees. He was instrumental in both the building of JTPackard and its successful sale.
Latest Fund News
- Kegonsa Seed Fund Sells Second Portfolio Company
- Ken Johnson Looks for Seeds of Success
- Three Kegonsa Seed Fund Companies Selected as 2010 Wisconsin Companies to Watch
- Kegonsa Seed Fund Experiences First Portfolio Company Exit
- Kegonsa Seed Fund Named to Entrepreneur's VC Top 100
- Kegonsa Seed Fund Launched