|Manager:||Dan Neely (CEO)|
|Industry:||Marketing and Advertising, Social Media|
Networked Insights, Inc. uses SocialSense™, the company's social media listening platform, to analyze millions of daily social media conversations for trends in engagement and sentiment that may impact brands.
This analysis can then be used by Networked Insights customers to make better brand and advertising decisions.
Dan Neely founded Networked Insights, Inc. and serves as the company's CEO.
Prior to founding Networked Insights, Dan was part of the founding team of eSurance.com. He also co-founded and subsequently sold Market Performance Partners and served as the Director of Strategy for Scient, which went public in 1999.
Dan has a Bachelor's degree from the University of Georgia.
Latest Fund News
- Kegonsa Seed Fund Sells Second Portfolio Company
- Ken Johnson Looks for Seeds of Success
- Three Kegonsa Seed Fund Companies Selected as 2010 Wisconsin Companies to Watch
- Kegonsa Seed Fund Experiences First Portfolio Company Exit
- Kegonsa Seed Fund Named to Entrepreneur's VC Top 100
- Kegonsa Seed Fund Launched